A Herbal Anti-Stress that promotes vitality and well being.
Eleuthromax can be added to the daily feed in the following circumstances:
- Prior to long distance travel
- Prior to stressful events
- During convalescence
- For difficult or excitable broodmares, or weanlings
- Young horses entering training
- Horses lacking vitality
CAUTION: The use of this product may contravene the rules of equestrian competition. The manufacturer recommends withholding from the feed for 48 hours prior to competition.
- Feed one 40g sachet per day for 7 – 10 days prior to long distance travel, or stressful events.
- Feed one 40g sachet per day during convalescence, weaning, during the breeding season, or when starting or changing a training routine.
|per 40g||per 1kg|